Pure, unabashed advertising . . .
We don’t do this often, so I have to make the best of it today. This post is pure, unabashed advertising. Advertising, as in we need Christian workers to fill a variety of positions in South and Southeast Asia.
You’ll remember that Mandate helps send Christian professionals to places where traditional missionaries cannot go. Our workers enter these areas in full-time, legitimate employment which benefits their overseas community. While there, we expect our workers to be as overt as possible in their Christian witness, given their specific situation, seeking to introduce others to Christ and to establish/strengthen His church.
So saying, you (or someone you know) may be the person to fill one of the following needs and so become God’s light in a dark place. Please consider the following personnel needs:
· TESOL teachers needed in Vietnam
· Medical workers needed in India and Nepal
· Primary and secondary school teachers needed in India and Nepal
· Farm managers needed in Laos
· Agricultural specialists/teachers needed in Laos
· Spanish teachers needed in India
· Counselors needed for human trafficking victims in India
· Occupational instructors needed for human trafficking victims in India
· Social workers needed for women’s issues in India
· Family counselors needed to fight human trafficking in India
· TESOL teachers needed in Nepal
· Agricultural specialists/teachers needed in India
· Small business entrepreneurs needed in India
If you are interested, please contact Mandate. If you know of others who might be interested in this type of service, let them know about this, too.
If you are part of a church, church fellowship group, college fellowship, or similar group, you might consider asking a Mandate representative to visit your location and personally share stories of what God is doing and what still needs to be done for Him in Asia. Again, you can contact Mandate to extend an invitation.