- Elementary and Secondary level teachers
- Teachers for ESL
- Finance Director
- Sports Manager
- ESL Teacher Trainer
- Educational Consultant
- Academic Qualifications:
- A four year degree in music or art.
- At least two years of teaching experience.
- A clear and compelling call to serve Christ through your profession in a cross-cultural setting.
- Ministry Qualifications:
- Good physical health.
- A positive team player.
- Excellent relational skills.
- Strong communication and verbal skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and complete tasks.
- Successful completion of a process involving a positive review of five references, completion of application materials, and an interview process that would involve full mental health assessment and background checks.
- A four year college degree in Music, English, or Art, or equivalent certification.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience
- Language: English, Chinese (preferred). If a non-Chinese speaker, the candidate needs to be willing to study Chinese while in this post.
- Works well with children
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Overseas living and ministry experience in conjunction with an Alliance team in excess of three months.
- Learn the local language
- Make a healthy and positive adjustment to local culture.
- Work full-time at the music center.
- Look for opportunities to share your faith as you build relationships.
- Make regular use of the home for entertaining new contacts and team events.
- Regularly communicate effectively and securely with supporting clubs and individuals.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Team Leader.
Timeline for deployment:
Once appointed, fundraising begins.
More information will be given during the interview process. Team consists of six music and art teachers. Team members are provided with an apartment.
Work and Living Environment:
This region boasts of spring-like weather all year around. The public transportation system enables you to get around quite easily by bus or taxi. Because of our beautiful weather, the city has a lush array of flowers, shrubs, and flowering trees. There is a wide assortment of fresh fruits and vegetables. Because our area is so diverse, the cuisine is equally diverse. You can eat everything from Thai to Indian food.
All team members are expected to achieve basic proficiency in the language.
It is highly recommended that the candidate be in excellent personal health. In emergency situations, it is best to see doctors in neighboring countries.
Children’s Educational Plan and Options:
There is an International Academy that is an excellent option for your children’s education. Home school is also an option and there are many foreign home school families in our community.
Candidate will be responsible for his/her round trip air fare, all language study costs, and personal living expenses. They will be provided an apartment with utilities provided.
*CAC (Creative Access Country) Specific location information related to this ministry description will only be released in later stages of application process.
Applicants should be aware that serving in the international world often requires a higher degree of grace and flexibility. For example, overseas teams can be suddenly and unexpectedly impacted by illness, government decisions, financial realities, team changes, or other factors beyond the team’s control. The challenge for applicants is that these factors can sometimes necessitate the sudden redefining of a position, which may take place before, during, or after the application/interview process has begun or is completed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.